10 Ways to promote gender equality
10 Ways to promote gender equality: Gender equality, also known as sexual equality or equality of the sexes, is the state of equal ease of access to resources and opportunities regardless of gender, including economic participation and decision-making; and the state of valuing different behaviors, aspirations and needs equally, regardless of gender
10 Ways to promote gender equality:
- #1. Share House Hold Chores and Childcare Equally.
- #2. Watch signs of domestic violence.
- #3. Support Mothers and parents
- #4. Reject rucist attitudes.
- #5. Help Women Gain power.
- #6. Listen and reflect.
- #7. Hide diversity.
- #8. Pay and demand salary for equal work.
- #9. Zero tolerance for Sexual harrassment and Sexual abuse.
- #0. Provide or request anti bias trainings.